Why is education important
- Environmental education is crucial for the climate challenges future generations will have to face.
- Environmental education develops awareness and contributes to an understanding of the knowledge of the surrounding ecosystems to better protect, conserve, and keep intact for the future. It allows individuals to explore various environmental issues, problem solve, and take action to make responsible decisions.
- Environmental education today will contribute to future generations.
- All creatures count – education can ignite passions to protect them.
- Classroom curriculum based education programs, educational wildlife tours, website of conservation and environmental resources, tours with whale researchers, etc.
- World Oceans Day at Fisherman’s Wharf in June!